Vehicle Franchising System
qVFS is a Vehicle Franchising Monitoring system and formerly know as MTOP or Motor Tricycle Operatorâ€™s Permit.Â It is a Window-based application system with the following functionalities:
- Issuance of Operatorâ€™s Permit
- Issuance of Operatorâ€™s ID
- Capturing of picture using a simple web camera
- Storing of Operatorâ€™s information in a securedÂ database
- Dropping of Operatorâ€™s Permit
- Revoke Permit (Failure to Renew)
- Change Classification
- Change of Ownership of the Motor
- Change of Motor from the Operatorâ€™s Permit
- The system is programmed using Visual Basic .net 2008. It runs on .net framework 3.5 and uses MS SQL server.
Available plug-in modules include:
e-TRACS (enhanced tax revenue collection system), Accounting System, Executive Dashboard (Reporting System).