qHars stands for hotel accommodation and reservation system. It handles data of hotel guests, reservations and billing. The system is also designed for member-exclusive hotels and resorts.
Available system-generated reports are:
- Statement of accounts
- Customer ledger
- Collection report
- Sales report
- Accounts Receivables
Basic Security Features:
- Audit Trail - Tracks all activities of the system
- Setting of User Access Level
Initially, the system has 2 user classifications;
- Administrator – Has access to all features of the system
- Encoder – Has limited access. Only the administrator can select and assign which module will the user/encoder may access
- Standard Login
- Requires username and password
- Allows the system administrator to change the password
- Allows users to retrieve password using a question and answer form for security
qHars is programmed using Visual Basic .NET 9.0 and runs under .Net Framework 3.5 and with MS SQL server or MySQL as its database.
Available plug-in modules include:
qAsa (Accounting System), Executive Dashboard (Reporting System).